NovoServe is an entrepreneurial and tech-oriented organization headquartered in the Netherlands. As a fast-growing IaaS provider, one of our ambitions is to expand on a global scale. We offer our customers high-performing, scalable dedicated bare-metal servers on a secure and resilient platform. Together with our customers, we are on a journey to further develop the internet as a service.
The sales department takes responsibility for engaging prospects (primarily inbound) and increasing opportunities with existing customers (account management). Because of NovoServe’s growth, an ISR business group is being established this year. By the end of this year, we will have a team with multiple IRS’s. They will be responsible for doing all the support work for sales, business development and account management. The team consists of passionate and entrepreneurial professionals. We think fast, think differently, and are willing to go the extra mile to achieve our goals and even exceed expectations.
As an Inside Sales Representative you will take care of the supportwork of sales for example, chat, existing customer requests and new business opportunities that are mainly inbound. Because of your good performance you can achieve both your personal goals and those of your team.
You advise our customers and make proposals for suitable hosting infrastructure solutions. You are also responsible for preparing offers, negotiating and concluding contracts. You process and monitor the proposals, offers and contracts.
In this position you will work closely with the following departments: Account Management, Business Development, Operations, Security and Administration.
This is where you recognize yourself:
• Interest in the IT industry.
• Knowledge about the hosting industry.
• Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese. It is nice if you can also speak English, Dutch, German or other relevant languages.
• Strong communication skills.
• Good sales skills.
• Knowledge of and experience with CRM and Chat Systems are welcome.
We offer the following:
• Competitive salary, which is determined by your work experience.
• Very experienced colleagues who will help you to keep developing yourself.
• Free lunch in our pub!
• 25 days paid time off per year.
• Pension allowance.
• Team events every quarter.
• Working in a small organization where you can still make a difference.
This is for me. What now?
Do you like this job, and would you like to use your knowledge and experience with us? Please send your resume and a (short) motivation letter.
If you are still in doubt or if you have any questions, you can, of course, also mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org.