NovoServe is an entrepreneurial and tech-oriented organization headquartered in the Netherlands. As a fast-growing IaaS provider, one of our ambitions is to expand on a global scale. We offer our customers high-performing, scalable dedicated bare-metal servers on a secure and resilient platform. Together with our customers, we are on a journey to further develop the internet as a service.
The sales department takes responsibility for engaging prospects (primarily inbound) and increasing opportunities with existing customers (account management). The team consists of passionate and entrepreneurial professionals. We think fast, think differently, and are willing to go the extra mile to achieve our goals and even exceed expectations.
As an Account Manager, you are responsible for maintaining customer satisfaction and managing named accounts. It is based on reactive, inbound, and proactive sales activities. The activities will extend to outbound sales (which include prospecting activities), therefore, potential customers.
You can present NovoServe's services and business proposition to (potential) customers. You will operate at the customer's middle management level up to IT decision-makers and C-level. You make a constructive contribution to realizing the individual, departmental and organizational qualitative and quantitative objectives.
This is where you recognize yourself:
You have at least an HBO education level and ideally already have some work experience in a similar role in the hosting industry or IaaS.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
• 2+ Years experience in sales and account management
• Ability to build strategic relationships
• Ability to work independently to identify, assess, develop and close new business opportunities
• Ability to act at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
• Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
• Experience in delivering customer-focused IT solutions
• Strong organizational and time management skills with an eye for detail
• Accept making mistakes and learn from them
• Bringing a high-energy, positive can-do mindset every day
We offer the following:
• Competitive salary
• Very experienced colleagues who will help you to keep developing yourself
• Free lunch in our pub!
• 25 days paid time off per year
• Pension allowance
• Team events
• Working in a small organization where you can still make a difference
This is for me. What now?
Do you like this job, and would you like to use your knowledge and experience with us? Apply now!
If you are still in doubt or if you have any questions, you can, of course, also call us on 088-6686253 (ask for Roy Premchand).