The Company NovoServe LLC
NovoServe LLC is a Dedicated Server (Bare Metal) Provider that offers flexible and reliable hosting solutions to customers worldwide. We provide our clients with high-quality servers, an exceptional level of customer service, and a network that is both reliable and fast.
As a Junior Business Developer (Hunter) for NovoServe LLC, you will be responsible for generating new business opportunities and building relationships with potential customers in the Washington DC and New York area. You will be responsible for identifying and engaging with prospects, developing relationships with key decision-makers, and closing deals to achieve sales targets.
• Identify and target potential customers in the Washington DC and New York area.
• Develop and implement sales strategies to reach potential customers.
• Build and maintain relationships with key decision-makers in target companies.
• Conduct market research to identify new opportunities and potential competitors.
• Manage the sales process from lead generation to deal closure.
• Meet or exceed monthly and quarterly sales targets.
• Collaborate with other teams to ensure customer satisfaction and success.
This is where you recognize yourself
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
• 1-2 years of experience in a sales role, preferably in the hosting industry or related field.
• Demonstrated ability to identify and close new business opportunities.
• Strong communication, negotiation, and relationship-building skills.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
This is a commission-based role with a competitive base salary. As a junior business developer, you will have the opportunity to earn a substantial income through commission if you successfully generate new business opportunities and close deals.
This is for me, what now?
Do you like this job, and would you like to use your knowledge and experience with us? Please send your resume and a (short) motivation letter.
If you are still in doubt or if you have any questions, you can, of course, also mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org.